(Participating in the Pagan Blog Project and not sure what to do for your second Q post?! Do this 20 questions!)
1. What is your favorite witchy movie?
The Spirit of Albion!
2. Where is your favorite place to do a spell?
In sunshine, outdoors. But! If it’s cold and wet, or I’m tired, behind my altar works well, too!
3. Where do you NORMALLY do your spells?
At my altar. I like it.
4. What type of spells are your favorite?
Ones I make up on the spot. They’re just as powerful as something straight out of a book with unfamiliar ingrediants.
5. What is your favorite ingredient for a spell?
6. What is your LEAST favorite ingredient to use in a spell?
If I don’t know what something is for, I generally don’t include it.
7. What is your favorite witchy holiday/festival?
8. Do you have an animal spirit, If yes, how many?
One that’s always around, who I’ve acknowledged as my Fetch. There have been others that have passed through.
9. If yes to #8, name the animal spirit(s):
I share a lot, but that I’m not going to.
10. Name your favorite witchy character:
It’s cheesy, but I have a massive soft spot for Sabrina. She’s just so wonderfully bubbly! Otherwise, the evil witches from Roald Dahl’s “The Witches”. Y’know what? Anything with Angelica Houston!
11. When was the last time you did a hex/curse?
It’s been on the to-do list. I’m waiting on some specific things needed.
12. When was the last time you did a blessing/healing?
13. When was the last time you did a binding?
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever had to do one. I’ve never disliked someone in my life enough to do one (nor has anyone asked me to do one).
14. When was the last time you did a love spell?
Never. Nope. Down-right refuse to!
15. Have you ever done a spell on someone just because you were bored?
16. What is your strength as a witch?
My connection with Herne and Oma to understand and know just what I’m meant to do.
17. What is your weakness as a witch?
Meditation. A pestering muggle and a cat with abandonment issues means I never get time to myself long enough to go under!
18. If you could go back in time to meet ANYBODY associated in witchcraft, who would it be and why?
My past-life person who was burnt in France. That’d be awesome.
19. How much of a “modern stereotyped witch” applied to you as a witch?
I work with people who don’t know what my pentagram tattoo means so people don’t generally get that I am one. I guess in the home environment I might be typical…but I’m not entirely sure what the modern stereotype is!
20. How long have you been practicing?